At the Majestic Hotel & Spa this year will be a very special Christmas time, it will be the first Christmas of our fully renovated hotel. Since 1918 Majestic has always been loyal to the tradition of the best service and the most exquisite gastronomy for celebrating this exclusive season in the year.
For this special occasion Nandu Jubany, a reference of haute cuisine and fine dining is who has created:
- sophisticated menus for traditional days such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St Stephen's (Boxing Day)
- stylish proposals for a very special gala dinner and New Year's Eve party
- and finally a tempting brunch with a wide selection of dishes will be the best option for the first day in the New Year.
The chef Jubany highlights some of the proposals inspired in the fine gastronomy:
- Dimsum of duck and sobrasada with honey dumplings
- Scallop ceviche with lime, cilantro and black sesame seeds
- Timbale of real crab with potato, citrus fruit and lobster caviar
- Bouillabaisse with scallops and calamari noodles
- Beef sirloin with Joselito pancetta and sherry and chestnut sauce
- Crema Catalana foam with lemon syrup and caramel ice cream
- Ferrero gold bonbon with praline ice cream
In addition a wide range of leading brands of wines and cava (sparkling wine) have been selected by our sommelier for your special toast in these dates.
Enjoy these events in one of our completely updated spaces such as the Drolma Lounge or the Mediterranean grand hall, feeling an atmosphere of exclusiveness and luxury.
And remember, if you want to organize your company dinner, gather your best friends or merely celebrate an event in December, Majestic is the ideal place with a wide offer of menus and luxurious spaces such as the Mediterranean grand hall up to 645 m2.
Discover others proposals of Majestic Hotel Group for this Christmas and New Year's Eve at:
A catalan chef awarded with one Michelin star and the owner of the restaurant 'Can Jubany', different establishments for events, conventions and celebrations, as well as the catering company 'Jubany Events'.